Flying Escapades..

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Post before I go back to camp..

Had off today partly cuz I was having a headache that started since sunday..
Oh right.. Went blading with Wei En and Zhen Wen and Audrey..
Got abit better at braking thanks to Audrey..
Cuz she hasn't bladed since J1 at SRJC's lessons on inline skating..
I had to skate behind her to help if she like gonna fall or something..
Zzzzz.. In fact, before this.. The only way to stop was to let it slow to a stop.. LOL!! Crazy right?
And I fell down while turning sharply down a steep slope..
Ate Fei Fei wanton mee for lunch..
Sent Zhen Wen and Audrey before going Wei En's house to help with his project..
HEaded down to pasir ris to celebrate my ah ma's birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA!! Hahaha.. Sorry for not announcing it on my blog..
Lol.. Love her to bits.. Like seriously..
Please God bless her with a long and healthy life..
I want her to see me on my wedding day and even her great grandchildren if she can..

Anyway, went back to camp after that..
Got off for tuesday.. loads happened.. Shall not blog about it since I am kinda lazy le..
Oh well.. Want to know jiu ask.. Which no one ever does.. So hahahaha..
I shall go shower and head back to camp.. For the next one and a half freaking years.. haishzzz...

Another page
carved upon my life at
9:00:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.