Flying Escapades..

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Am in a chalet now, that is organised by my extended family from my paternal side..
I can't say I am entirely enthusiastic about it..
After all.. I just did loads of shit in army this week and more is to come next week..
I just wanna rest at home or go out movie/lan/blade with friends..
And now I have to spend my weekends playing with my cousins for 2 to 3 days..
*Yawns* Freaking tired too..
And thank God my mum has this wireless adapter device from starhub..
If not I will be cut off from the outside world man..

Anyway.. Just to update things..
Met I-Ming recently at SSDC..
She's actually grown prettier..
Hahaha.. Probably meeting up with her to help her with her driving before she flies..
Depends on what she says i guess..
21 October is the Big Day..
Anyway.. I have been considering about getting a car..
Have to weigh everything in first..
Cost and everything matters..
Mabel will be half the owner if everything goes well.. Shall see how ba.. Hahaha..
Was thinking of a Swift.. Also not sure yet.. Have about 2 months to scout for one..
About 20 to 30k should be ok.. But I am quite turned off about needing to borrow from the bank..
How much are they willing to lend with my meagre salary of 500 per month?!
Working out the pros and the cons also..
What about petrol? Cashcard for parking? Season Parking for HDB? Road Tax? Insurance?
So much sia.. But the most needed would be the shared road tax and the parking and the insurance..
Hmmm.. Shall think it through thoroughly..
Anyway.. Caught UP with Adele on Monday..
It's really quite a nice show... But it's just normal.. Nice side would probably be that it's kinda touching..
Esp the values it's trying to instill..
About how an adventure doesn't necessarily mean going out having fun..
Just spending your life with your other half.. Sharing life, IS also an adventure..
I wish I could have that kinda marriage too..
One side stubbornly trying to fulfil his wife's dream cuz he loves her so much..
Look at how he only cares about her photos and the house and the paper of the house on the cliff that she drew?
He is so old and yet he dives to save the photo..
And she with her adventure book.. And the section on "what I want to do"..
It's soooo touching!!! Gave it 3.5/5 though.. Cuz it's just normal..
And 3D wasn't exactly nice.. Like what the heck.. I have two specs on!! Rahhh!

I wanna KBox sooon! Someone promised me to go with me..
So.. If u're reading this! Organise quick!!! Heh.. >.<
Anyway I just gotta say.. Time is running out.. The train is leaving soon..
Alright.. I shall stop blogging for now.. :D
Ciaos...

Another page
carved upon my life at
12:45:00 AM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.