
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Here to blog again..
It's been nearly a week..
Loads of stuff is going on..
Loads of stuff to do.. Damn busy...
And somehow i managed to take OFF for today and tml cuz my platoon managed to finish the work we needed to do this week..
Anyhow.. I definitely wun be this free when next month opens it's doors..
2 days of Rebro Training.. Needa set up certain signal equipment with proficiency..
Then I will have range.. Trying to get marksman so I can get the extra 200 bucks..
Then I will have Navex.. Navigating around some forest to some checkpoint ba..
Then a 2 day 1 night field camp nearing the end of the month..
Super hectic.. Range will eat my weekends into sunday..
Hopefully they will let me go on the 13th Sep.. Wanna send I-Ming off to UK..
She's my sec school friend whom i recently met at SSDC.. hahaha..
She's become quite pretty and cute.. hahahaha... Oh wells..
She's passed her manual driving test.. So pro right.. Respects man...
There's also 10th Sep Thursday night.. Have to send Edwina off.. First three month friend..
She's pretty too.. Hahaha.. Steph thinks I like her as of my last imprsession..
Oh well... She's a nice evil girl from what she claims to be.. HAHAHA!
Hope the both of stay well in their course of stay at UK..
Kinda worried for them from the slew of stories i hear from my army time..
Really horrible stories.. Makes me wonder alot.. Haishzz..
Anyway.. It's gonna be a long and relaxing weekend for me..
I hope.. I haven't even been off from the camp for like 1 hour when my encik called me.. -.-
Then an hour later which is just 30 mins ago.. Encik gave me miss call and my armskote friend call me to ask about some stuff..
Wa lao.. Haven't go awhile kena call up le.. No peace man..
I dun wanna be like the "UP" kinda person.. I just wanna slack man..
I dun wanna take up responsibility.. Can be so irritating..
Those who know me in scouts know this.. I slack like shit in sec 1 and 2..
My seniors all think I can't make it de..
Then at sec 3.. Cuz someone had to step up.. I just did lor..
Normally when there's someone else to do the job.. I will just hide in the shadows and slack..
Only come out when there really is a need to step up.. And it's scary..
Cuz when I step up.. I am a totally different person... Hahahaha.. Damn on de..
Lol.. Perhaps Shawn Weee Will shout out... ENTHU REP!!!! O.o
Now that I think of it.. I kinda miss my JC life.. Surrounded by people that know me..
Well.. "Know" me.. Or at least I have so many friends.. Being high-profile is really kinda nice..
Hopefully I will achieve it in Uni.. In a Local Uni.. Jiayou man.. I must make it.. :D
Alright.. Really dunnno what to blog le.. Other than..
I WANNA KBOX SOOON!! Ahhhhh!
carved upon my life at 9:40:00 AM