Flying Escapades..

Monday, August 10, 2009

Just watched 神化 which was recorded yesterday..
It's damn nice.. Like the whole idea of this fairytale..
If only we lived in fairytales..
This thought suddenly crossed my mind..
And i realised.. I've actually been wanting a fairytale in my life..
The idealistic relationships.. The idealistic life..
Even the storyline of "The Secret" is fairytale-like.. But I love it..
Like even wished something like that happens in my life..
Makes me wonder.. Am I travelling in the right direction in life?
Is this fairytale possible?
And I hate to admit it.. But I do daydream alot..
Alot about things that may never happen..
And in the end, it's time wasted..... O.o
Oh well.. Gonna leave my house soon to rollerblade.. Wooots..
So blog another time ba.. Hahahaha..

FAIRYTALES FTW!!! >.<

Another page
carved upon my life at
2:11:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.