Flying Escapades..

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Saturday..

Went back to SRJC early in the morning to join in the WILL run..
Horrible experience of being super super unfit..
I think even the weakest female can thrash me..
I felt like dying at round 5.. Which is about 4.5km into the run..
My heart beats like crazy, evidently over-exerted..
I pushed on, all the way till the 6th round before I finally had to stop..
In the end, i completed 12 rounds.. In 90 mins.. A horrible record..
Compared to my 10 rounds in 50 mins..
But oh well.. It's my just desserts for having not run consistently in nearly 12 months..
Ever since Nike Run last year.. And for having not run in the past 3 and a half months, at all..
Perhaps only for the bus.. or MRT..

It is a serious wake up call for me..
Time for me to hit the track or risk being super unhealthy..
But hmm.. Believe it or not.. I weighed myself an hour after a heavy meal..
And I am only barely 55kg!
OMG!! That's 3 kg lighter than I was at my track peak record - 11.5 seconds for 100m!
And I haven't exercised in ages.. My gosh..
I hope it isn't due to the fact that my thigh muscles have mostly turned to flabby fats.. O.o
The thought of it is like OMG...

Anyway, I headed down to somerset about 30 mins behind time after eating with patson at Macs..
And after Heading home to bathe..
In the end, Our KBox session started an hour late..
It was nevertheless fun.. With Alex, Wei En, Zhen Wen and Shaun..
Sang some nice english songs which are actually quite recent..
Then had nice chinese songs too.. Hahaha..
Played 2 matches of Dota at Cyberdome(Le' Meridien) after eating at Pasta Mania..
Headed home after a failed attempt to stayover at Wei En's house to mahjong..
Legs were feeling quite terrible the whole while and I received a suggestion to massage it before sleeping..

Sunday
The massage didn't work..
My legs felt like it had went to hell and back with a million years added to its existence..
Woke up at a horrible time of 11.45am..
After learning at 7.45am that the roller-blading session was cancelled, none to my amusement, nor any to my surprise..
Headed for a HOT date.. Hahaha.. With my Ah Ma..
Ate a super filling dinner that was like $15.50..
Cuz it is Zhi Char..
Went to supposedly study with Hao Yi after that but ended up watching the mentalist..
It's a damn nice show.. And I realised just how much Hao Yi and I shared in common regarding our love for philosophy..
He is just quite more advanced than me.. hahahaha..
Oh well.. Headed back home at 6pm..
And here I am.. Watching Garfield while eating pizza..
Ciaos then.. ( :

Another page
carved upon my life at
7:15:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.