
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
And so i survived the needle poking experience..
And so did my friend who got needled by me.. No worries..
My sergeant somemore.. HAHAHA!!
Been down to studying.. Like finally..
Still using the com quite abit too much though..
Going out with friends abit too much too..
Oh well.. I shall jiayou!
Anyway.. I didn't managed to catch the wedding between Christopher Li and Fann Wong..
Heard it's nice.. And they got married at my dream hotel.... So coool please..
I going to work hard and earn enough money to get married there next time too..
Oh well.. I hope they have something like a repeat telecast on some weekend or something..
And so now.. I am gonna have 3 vocations when I finish my course tml..
Hahaha... So coool huh... But i kinda already learnt first aid in scouts.. Hahaha...
Oh well.. I dun blog le.. sian.. ciaos..
carved upon my life at 10:53:00 PM