Flying Escapades..

Sunday, September 27, 2009

One week's passed again..
Many stuff happened.. I have alot more to think everyday..
Anyway.. I am going for a 3 day medic course starting tml..
I can't believe I am going for it..
Since I always hated needles and now my friend and I have to poke one another..
I heard the needles are horrendously huge.. Ughhh..
I am honestly scared.. Totally apprehensive and hoping that I can somehow skip it..
Which is in essentials impossible actually..
And as such.. Just being in army for 8 months..
I learnt to be a soldier, signaler, driver and now a basic medic..
8 months.. o.O
Can almost say I have 3 vocations... wtf....
Oh well.. Wish me luck.. I dun feel like dying..

Another page
carved upon my life at
11:34:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.