Flying Escapades..

Monday, September 21, 2009

Some things once gone, are gone..
How true.. Just like life..
2 mins of difference.. Just like being held back by one traffic light..
Would have killed me..
What happened?
A tree fell 2 mins after I passed the that road and made a U-Turn ahead.. 2 mins..
Really 2 mins.. And I wouldn't be here talking to anyone of u..
Not the entire tree fell..
It was this super huge branch.. The connecting part of the big branch to the tree..
Must have been at least 50cm to 70cm in diameter.. Meaning the Circular connecting part..
It just broke off.. And BAM.. The whole thing just crashed into the ground..
From the height of like.. 2 to 3 storeys high.. And the whole thing was so thick..
The entire car would have been flattened if I were there..
Even my instructor was like.. Wa.. Heng.. And throughout my entire drive..
Which is the next 1 hour of it..
He keep calling ppl and telling like at least 6 to 8 ppl what happened...

Oh wells.. Anyway.. To whom it will concern.. Like my first sentence of this post..
Once the train leaves, you will miss that train forever..
Though the train was scheduled to leave later..
It is aching to leave the station it is at now..
Because.. It is already so certain no one is getting on or off the train anymore..
It's just wasting time there.. And it really feels like leaving.. Nooow..

I doubt anyone understands what I am saying here.. But it's cool..
I love my ability to come up with analogies.. Going back to camp soon..
Sian.. Outfield for the next few days.. And it's raining now...
Die.. And I have this horrible thing the next week..
A 4 or 5 day course where I will have to spend the days poking needles into my friend and vice versa.. Ugh..
SO now in army.. I have 3 vocations..
Signaller/Driver/Possible Medic.. Cool..
Not like I haven't already learnt enough first aid in scouts..
Oh well.. Dinner's now..

I dunnno why I feel so depressed.. or rather I think no one knows... Urghhh....
Sooo much shit.. in a super deeep hole.. And I am stuck in it.. die..

Another page
carved upon my life at
6:48:00 PM


About Me

I shall update soon


Chatter





Some of my friends...

My private space
Adele Teo
Branson
Jiawenn
Joanna
Li Juan
Patson
Sarah
Zen

Past Escapades

There shall be nothing here for now.