
Sunday, May 23, 2010
It's been so long since I blogged..
So here's a little resuscitation to keep my blog a lil lil useful..
Much has been in my life..
For those involved.. Thank you..
I have made with my FIRST car accident..
I have yet again been deemed insincere despite the shit i did..
and many many other stuff that I can't remember..
But yeah, am turning 20 during World Cup..
How cool is that? The whole world's counting down to my birthday..
Have 8 months left in army..
Even with so many months, I must say, I would really miss my army friends and the army regularity plus familiarity that I have come accustomed to..
And no.. Dun ask me to join army.. I still dun like serving it..
Went out on an excellent night yesterday..
Many thanks to Wei En and Dear!
Close friends and a ultimately lovable gf really seems to complete my life..
I hope things stay..
And there have been thoughts about things that I am fearing of regretting..
Humans are always seeking out the best for themselves..
They are ultimately selfish and while we may be selfless at times, we are looking out for the best of our interests most of the time..
That's something that needs to be thought out and ironed out..
And yes, I realised I have been exceedingly exclusive ever since I am attached..
I have become less bothered about catching up with friends..
Less bothered about replying every single sms that comes my way..
Well, at least most of the time, I will be busy somehow and I will tend to forget about the smses that I need to reply..
Is this life what I am going to be living permanently when I get married to my significant other half?
If it is, I dun think it's a very nice one..
I have always pride myself on being able to engage almost every friend that comes knocking on my phone..
I have always pride myself for being able to be a good friend to every single one of my friend..
And thus, this doesn't seem satisfactory..
I have to do something about it...
Oh well.. That's it for now..
carved upon my life at 2:11:00 PM